Re: Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DAF 2200

  • nedlloyd07
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

      Hello,

      its this particular unit:

      http://www.motorstown.com/images/daf-2200-06.jpg

      Jan

      ---------- Původní zpráva ----------
      Od: johannes zagers <ingzagers@...>
      Datum: 27. 3. 2013
      Předmět: Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DAF 2200

      jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
      Johannes

      ------------------------------
      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

      >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
      >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
      >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
      >this type of truck.
      >

      >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
      >

      >Regards
      >

      >Jan
      >
      >=

      =
    • Arjan Ouwendijk
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

      Jan,

      How about this: http://www.oudedaftechniek.nl/daf_f_2200.htm

      I’ve also attached some drawings of the mentioned F218 cab.

      Hope this helps.

      Regards, Arjan

      Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
        Let him contact me on PM

        johannes

        jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
        Johannes

        ------------------------------
        On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

        >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
        >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
        >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
        >this type of truck.
        >

        >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
        >

        >Regards
        >

        >Jan
        >
        >=
        =
      • nedlloyd07
        Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
          Hes not a member...while...I am interested in that stuff too :)

          From: nedlloyd@... <nedlloyd@...>
          To: dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 8:46 AM

          Hello,

          its this particular unit:

          Jan
          jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
          Johannes

          ------------------------------
          On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

          >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
          >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
          >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
          >this type of truck.
          >

          >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
          >

          >Regards
          >

          >Jan
          >
          >=
          =