Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DAF 2200

  • johannes zagers
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
      jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
      Johannes

      ------------------------------
      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

      >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
      >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
      >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
      >this type of truck.
      >

      >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
      >

      >Regards
      >

      >Jan
      >
      >=
    • nedlloyd07
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

        Hello,

        its this particular unit:

        http://www.motorstown.com/images/daf-2200-06.jpg

        Jan

        jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
        Johannes

        ------------------------------
        On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

        >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
        >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
        >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
        >this type of truck.
        >

        >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
        >

        >Regards
        >

        >Jan
        >
        >=

        =
      • Arjan Ouwendijk
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

        Jan,

        How about this: http://www.oudedaftechniek.nl/daf_f_2200.htm

        I’ve also attached some drawings of the mentioned F218 cab.

        Hope this helps.

        Regards, Arjan

        Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
          Let him contact me on PM

          johannes

          jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
          Johannes

          ------------------------------
          On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

          >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
          >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
          >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
          >this type of truck.
          >

          >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
          >

          >Regards
          >

          >Jan
          >
          >=
          =
        • nedlloyd07
          Message 5 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
            Hes not a member...while...I am interested in that stuff too :)

            From: nedlloyd@... <nedlloyd@...>
            To: dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 8:46 AM

            Hello,

            its this particular unit:

            Jan
            jan, you mean a F2200 cab? I brought a similar truck to Jabbeke with the F218 cab and made several conversions of the Italeri cab.
            Johannes

            ------------------------------
            On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 7:51 AM CET nedlloyd@... wrote:

            >Guys, I got an email from Andrew from Kingdom trucks who is building an old
            >DAF 2200 truck for an owner of the real vehicle but he is struggling to find
            >any drawing or brochure. I thought someone of you might have something for
            >this type of truck.
            >

            >Please let me know if you have something in your archive.
            >

            >Regards
            >

            >Jan
            >
            >=
            =