Re: Jabbeke 2013 First Pictures

  • randy
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 19, 2013
      helo
      can u tell me who is the person that has the resin farme and ford n 950 do they have aweb page i live in the stats so can sum one help me
      thanks randy

      --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, André de Vries <adv-online@...> wrote:

      > http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/modelshows/jabbeke/jabbeke-2014
      > /
      >

      > Enjoy!

    • johannes zagers
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 19, 2013
        hello Randy,
        I guess you mean those models in green resin? Dan Models Company, Dan Silvestru.

        grtz. Johannes

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 26, 2013
          Hi André, Kees,

          thanks for the pics, especially this year since I couldn't drop in myself this time.

          How about the new venue, is it at least as large as the old one? (Hopefully a bit larger even?)

          I noticed the Dan Models kits in the photos. Does that mean Dan himself (or his son) was present or was it a more local re-seller promoting the kits?

          Regards,

          Geert

          At 23:40 03/16/2013 +0100, André wrote:

          http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/modelshows/jabbeke/jabbeke-2014/

          Enjoy!
        • André de Vries
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 26, 2013

            Hey Geert, we missed you this year.

            The hall was about the same size but this time only for model display. The venders had their own place in the entrance hall. So there was more room for models on the same square meters.

            And yes, it was Dan himself who was selling his resin kits.

            Do try to visit Jabbeke in 2014.

            All the best, André.

            thanks for the pics, especially this year since I couldn't drop in myself this time.

            How about the new venue, is it at least as large as the old one? (Hopefully a bit larger even?)

            I noticed the Dan Models kits in the photos. Does that mean Dan himself (or his son) was present or was it a more local re-seller promoting the kits?

            Regards,

            Geert

            At 23:40 03/16/2013 +0100, André wrote:

            http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/modelshows/jabbeke/jabbeke-2014/

            Enjoy!

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2013.0.2904 / Virusdatabase: 2641/6193 - datum van uitgifte: 03/20/13