2013 Modeltruck Kit News

  • André de Vries
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 11, 2013
    • Tim Ahlborn
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
        That's neat to see!   Round2/AMT had my Ford C600 there !

        Tim

        Red Oval obsessed for over 35 years!
        www.timstrucks.com

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
          It sure is nice seeing Emhar adding more bodies to the little Bedford.

          The Red Volvo F-16, i see the add blue tank & SCR components, Does it also have a accurate D-16 engine?

          Thanks for posting,

          Rick

          On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:55 AM, André de Vries <adv-online@...> wrote:

          --
          Richard Mark
        • André de Vries
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013

            Sorry Rick, but what red Volvo F16??

            André

            It sure is nice seeing Emhar adding more bodies to the little Bedford.

            The Red Volvo F-16, i see the add blue tank & SCR components, Does it also have a accurate D-16 engine?

            Thanks for posting,

            Rick

            On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:55 AM, André de Vries <adv-online@...> wrote:

            --

            Richard Mark

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2013.0.2897 / Virusdatabase: 2639/6093 - datum van uitgifte: 02/09/13

          • Richard Mark
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
              my bad, the Iveco...I was all excited there for a minute.....

              Head down, walk of shame........
              But hey, we get to have MORE old Peterbilt 359's from the worn out Revell tool............

              Rick

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013

                Ah okay, the Iveco. Still its comes complete with a full Cursor diesel engine.

                The Revell Peterbilt reissue made me think of the truck below. The colors are the same, maybe Revell will also reissue the 6-axle graveltrailer?

                SAM_8107.JPG

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
                  A good old Michigan rig there!   I'd like to see that trailer reissued.

                  Hitchcock is a mostly Peterbilt fleet these days.

                    Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:44 AM

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
                      Yes.  That would be nice too.

                      Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:44 AM

                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013
                        Besides the Iveco, not much to look forward to from Italeri this year in my opinion... maby they come up with more excitting stuff thru the year...
                        BTW, did you see the "new" Scania Streamline rigid on there website? Even has a Dutch company decals!!

                        regards
                        Jean-Pierre

                        --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, André de Vries wrote:

                        > Fresh from the Nürnberg Toyfair:
                        >

                        > http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/kit-news/2013-modeltruck-news/n
                        > urnberg-toyfair-2013/
                        >

                        > Regards, André.

                      • André de Vries
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 12, 2013

                          Yes I did notice that decal but they didn’t really get it right. It should have said “Jan Timmerman Transport” instead of “Jan Tinnerman Transport”! Just “Timmerman Transport” would have been even better. Still, it is no really a Dutch truck. A rigid open platform truck in the period the 3 series Scania was sold was not that common in The Netherlands. Even so, I feel it is a welcome kit. The 143 Streamline cab is becoming a classic in its own rights and the extra parts like the safety guard make it worthwhile.

                          Or so I think! ;-)

                          André

                          Besides the Iveco, not much to look forward to from Italeri this year in my opinion... maby they come up with more excitting stuff thru the year...
                          BTW, did you see the "new" Scania Streamline rigid on there website? Even has a Dutch company decals!!

                          regards
                          Jean-Pierre

                          --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, André de Vries wrote:

                          > Fresh from the Nürnberg Toyfair:
                          >

                          > http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/kit-news/2013-modeltruck-news/n
                          > urnberg-toyfair-2013/
                          >

                          > Regards, André.

                          Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
                          Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
                          Versie: 2013.0.2897 / Virusdatabase: 2639/6093 - datum van uitgifte: 02/09/13

                        • C. Mitchell
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013

                            No Tamiya Mercedes RC truck?

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013

                                I want the tanker reissued

                                Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:44 AM

                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013
                                  Pic 15, bottom left. Box says "Show Trucks" and has a Peterbilt. Looks to be a dumper. Is that a hint or not?

                                  Les

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013
                                    Les,
                                    I don't see a 'pic 15' ?

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013
                                      Sorry. There are 20 pics. #15 of 20. It's labeled Italeri 23, red Scania R560.

                                      Looks like single headlamps and maybe a lift axle.

                                      Les

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 13, 2013
                                        Ahhh, just did my math. It is probably the Bill Signs Pete. :o(

                                        Les

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Feb 14, 2013

                                          I think it is just a logo they use for their “showtrucks” category.

                                          You can also see it at their webpage in the right bottom corner:

                                          http://www.italeri.com/index.asp

                                          Not that a dump truck like that would be a bad thing!! ;-)

                                          André

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Feb 14, 2013
                                            Right, that's just a category of models with fancy mural decals.