Why a Dutch Model Truck Club ?

  • adevries001
    Message 1 of 114 , Aug 31, 2001
      I've created this club to first of all make it
      easier for me to show my modeltrucks and those of fellow
      Dutch modeltruckers. Secondly I've created it to get
      more Dutch truck builders onto the web to share and
      trade modeltruck kits, accessories, information, etc.
      This club is in no way to compete with the
      international Model Truck Discussion Club thats listed on the
      link page. Visit that club and you'll be surprised how
      big of a hobby model trucking is around the
      world.<br><br>This message is in English because it's the
      international internet lanquage. Dutch members are allowed to
      post dutch messages aswell as any other
      aan Zee<br>The Netherlands
    • doncampbellmodels
      Message 114 of 114 , Feb 23, 2002
        Andre,<br> Thanks for the kind words, as a model
        builder,<br> it is always interesting to see what everyone
        else is working on. I want to build a
        dozer,<br>front-end loader, motorgrader, and a earthmover,<br>need
        something to haul on those trucks.<br> Thanks again,<br>
        Don