Question on 1/8 Pocher F12 Model

  • André de Vries
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

      You don’t see many of these around anymore and I do remember them going for extreme prices but what would a 1/8 Pocher F12 model cost now-a-days?

      Build, mint in box or in parts? Any help will be highly appreciated.

      Thanks, André

      http://www.icollectmodels.com/appraise/SoldImages/220337698935.jpg

    • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

        About the same price as the real one with 2 mil Km on the clock?

        :o)

        Jan

        You don’t see many of these around anymore and I do remember them going for extreme prices but what would a 1/8 Pocher F12 model cost now-a-days?

        Build, mint in box or in parts? Any help will be highly appreciated.

        Thanks, André

        /skin/default/img/empty.gif

        =
      • André de Vries
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

          Haha, well if so, that could still be at least a 1000,- euros!?!

          About the same price as the real one with 2 mil Km on the clock?

          :o)

          Jan

          You don’t see many of these around anymore and I do remember them going for extreme prices but what would a 1/8 Pocher F12 model cost now-a-days?

          Build, mint in box or in parts? Any help will be highly appreciated.

          Thanks, André

          /skin/default/img/empty.gif

          =

          Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
          Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
          Versie: 2012.0.2221 / Virusdatabase: 2437/5263 - datum van uitgifte: 09/11/12

        • Richard Mark
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012
            ouch!  Saw one in a hobby shop once, thought about how much space i would have to use up to display it....went right back to 1/24.  Guess it was kind of like the 1/87 guys looking at 1/24.....

            LOL

            Rick

            --
            Richard Mark

          • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

              Still less than my overhauled F89 engine :o)!

              Jan

              (sorry for the off topic)

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012
                How true, a overhaul of a D-12D here in my region will run about $3500

                Rick

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

                  But you can not put your F89 engine on your coffee table!! ;-))

                  Well, you can, but only once!! ;-))

                  By the way, I spoke to someone about your engine parts who is more into the classic parts scene and he will get back to me.

                  André.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

                    The reason I’m asking is because I have one laying around in parts. Not 100% complete, probably 99% and the missing parts can still be obtained.

                    Just wondering what I could ask for it? Comes with a new in box engine!

                    SAM_7714.JPG

                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 12, 2012

                        Wow!

                        Thanks for the info on F89 engine.