Re: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit

  • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7 9:47 PM
      Yes,

      I will bring 6 Peterbilts with me, there are 6 persons on my list:

      André
      Arjan
      Stephane
      Piet
      Gerdi
      Hessel

      Is that correct? I suppose that I will have my table close to DMTC club and I will have my Ceusters Scania with me.

      Regards

      Jan

      > Od: trabman21 trabman21 <trabman21@...>
      > Předmět: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit
      > Datum: 07.3.2012 22:01:37
      > Hello Jan,
      > Do you still intend to bring these models for sale next week end in Jabbeke?
      > If so, I plan to be there late morning on Saturday.
      > It shouldn't be difficult to find your stuning models...
      > Regards.
      > Stephane

    • trabman21 trabman21
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7 11:02 PM
        Jan,
        Correct from my side.
        Looking forward.
        Regards.
        Stephane

        De : "nedlloyd@..." <nedlloyd@...>
        À : trabman21 trabman21 <trabman21@...>
        Cc : ""dutchmodeltruckclub"" <dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com>
        Envoyé le : Jeudi 8 mars 2012 6h47
        Objet : Re: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit

        trabman21 <trabman21@...>

        target=_blank ymailto="mailto:dutchmodeltruckclub%40yahoogroups.com">dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com>

        target=_blank>http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/nedtrans/peterbilt281.php

      • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7 11:13 PM
          See you there!

          Jan

          > Od: trabman21 trabman21 <trabman21@...>
          > Předmět: Re : Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin
          > kit
          > Datum: 08.3.2012 08:03:56
          > Jan,
          > Correct from my side.
          > Looking forward.
          > Regards.
          > Stephane
          >

          > ________________________________
          > De : "nedlloyd@..." <nedlloyd@...>
          > À : trabman21 trabman21 <trabman21@...>
          > Cc : ""dutchmodeltruckclub"" <dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com>
          > Envoyé le : Jeudi 8 mars 2012 6h47
          > Objet : Re: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit
          >

          > Yes,
          >
          > I will bring 6 Peterbilts with me, there are 6 persons on my list:
          >
          > André
          > Arjan
          > Stephane
          > Piet
          > Gerdi
          > Hessel
          >
          > Is that correct? I suppose that I will have my table close to DMTC club and I
          > will have my Ceusters Scania with me.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Jan

        • André de Vries
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8 12:02 AM

            Love to see the kit for real, I will also take the one for Hessel as he can’t come to Jabbeke this year.

            Thanks, André.

            I will bring 6 Peterbilts with me, there are 6 persons on my list:

            André
            Arjan
            Stephane
            Piet
            Gerdi
            Hessel

            Is that correct? I suppose that I will have my table close to DMTC club and I will have my Ceusters Scania with me.

            Regards

            Jan

            > Od: trabman21 trabman21 <trabman21@...>
            > Předmět: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit
            > Datum: 07.3.2012 22:01:37
            > Hello Jan,
            > Do you still intend to bring these models for sale next week end in Jabbeke?
            > If so, I plan to be there late morning on Saturday.
            > It shouldn't be difficult to find your stuning models...
            > Regards.
            > Stephane

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2012.0.1913 / Virusdatabase: 2114/4855 - datum van uitgifte: 03/06/12

          • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8 12:10 AM
              What a shame! Anway, I will give you both kits of course.

              Jan

              > Od: André de Vries <adv-online@...>
              > Předmět: RE: Tr : Re : [Dutch Modeltruck Club] new Peterbilt 281 & 351 resin kit
              > Datum: 08.3.2012 09:07:43
              > Love to see the kit for real, I will also take the one for Hessel as he can’t
              > come to Jabbeke this year.
              >

              > Thanks, André.

            • Arjan Ouwendijk
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8 7:14 AM

                Jan,

                Are you bringing extra kits as Kees Kamp might buy one also….not sure yet.

                Just one day to go and we’ll be back in Carpe Diem…..with a nice beer in front of us :o)

                Regards, Arjan