Looking for Michigan L190 parts

  • Brendan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for the four bucket lifting arms for the Michigan L190 from KFS. The ones I have are warped and so far I've been unsuccessful in getting them straightened out.

      I'm hoping someone here has built the kit in a way that doesn't require the arms, and is willing to part with them. If so, please contact me off the list and we can work something out.

      Thanks,
      Brendan