Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] Who is coming to Jabbeke 2011

  • Žiga Selčan
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 10, 2011
      A bit late, but does someone have the address for the model show? I have to put something in Garmin :)

      Regards,
      Ziga

      2011/2/22 André de Vries <adv-online@...>

      Even more interesting.

      André

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 10, 2011

        Well, if you just use Jabbeke in your navigation you will get close enough. Arrow shaped signs in the town saying “On the Road” will guide you right around the church. The sports hall is just behind it.

        See you there, André

        Of course not. Its all based on some old plastic kits I have never heard of...

        Jan

        > Od: André de Vries <adv-online@...>
        > Předmět: RE: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] Who is coming to Jabbeke 2011
        > Datum: 22.2.2011 18:13:16
        > That sounds promising indeed!!
        >

        > They don't actually work on steam do they?
        >

        > André

        Versie: 10.0.1204 / Virusdatabase: 1497/3495 - datum van uitgifte: 03/09/11

      • Geert D.
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 10, 2011
          Hi,

          Kapellestraat 1b
          8490 Jabbeke

          Regards,

          Geert

          At 22:15 03/10/2011 +0100, Ziga wrote:

          >A bit late, but does someone have the address for the model show? I have to put something in Garmin :)
          >
          >Regards,
          >Ziga
        • Žiga Selčan
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 10, 2011