K.C. Heavy Duty Scale Truck Parts Pacific P-10

  • skarpins1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 7:28 PM
      I am trying to find the Pacific P-10 kit by KC Heavy Duty Scale Truck Parts. I have contacted Klaus Clever who made it, but he said that he was not making it anymore and had no more. I know it has been several years since it came out, but I just found out about it. If anyone has one they might be willing to part with, I would be interested in purchasing it. Contact me at skarpins1(at)cox.net. Thanks Stan
    • Geert D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 12:02 PM
        Hi Stan,

        I don't have any Pacific. But, is that the P-10 cab/hood conversion kit you are looking for or the P-10 oil field truck kit you are looking for?

        Regards,

        Geert