Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] IVECO tank truck finished [3 Attachments]

  • Andre de Vries
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
      Nice one Bren, it does have that typical and strange Italian look to it.

      André

      On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:49:24 -0800 (PST)
      Brendan wrote:
      > I finally finished
      this on Monday evening and got some
      >photos of it last night
      > -- I'm really happy with the way it turned
      out.

      > There are a few more pics at:
      > http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/models/finished/iveco-rigid-tanker/
      >

      > Bren

    • Brendan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
        Glad you like it Andre,

        I'm very happy with the way it turned out -- wasn't sure how it would go until the end.

        Bren

        Brendan wrote:
        > I finally finished this on Monday evening and got some
        >photos of it last night
        > -- I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
        >
        > There are a few more pics at:
        > http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/models/finished/iveco-rigid-tanker/
        >
        > Bren

      • Andre de Vries
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
          That is what I have with almost all of my models. Somewhere along the way I'm starting to question myself if it will turn out the way I want it to. In the end they all do and knowing that I can ignore these feelings but it can influence your motivation to continue.

          André

          On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:37:36 -0800 (PST)
          Brendan wrote:
          > Glad you like
          it Andre,

          > I'm very happy with the way it turned out -- wasn't sure
          >how it would go until
          > the end.
          >
          > Bren
          >

          > ________________________________
          Andre de Vries
          4:35:50 PM
          > Subject: Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] IVECO tank truck
          >finished
          >

          > Nice one Bren, it does have that typical and strange
          >Italian look to it.

          André

          > On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:49:24 -0800 (PST)
          > Brendan wrote:
          >> I finally
          finished this on Monday evening and got some
          >>photos of it last night
          >> -- I'm really happy with
          the way it turned out.

          >> There are a few more pics at:

          http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/models/finished/iveco-rigid-tanker/

          >> Bren

        • perec_bob
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
            Nice Iveco, Brendan.
            Is the red door - special painting scheme?

            Regards,
            Sergey

            --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, Brendan <breninasia@...> wrote:

            > I finally finished this on Monday evening and got some photos of it last night
            > -- I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
            >
            > There are a few more pics at:
            > http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/models/finished/iveco-rigid-tanker/
            >
            > Bren

          • Brendan
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
              Thanks Sergey.

              Yes, the red door is intentional -- the truck is painted in the livery of a fleet that I used to see here in Taipei.

              Bren

              Is the red door - special painting scheme?

              Regards,
              Sergey

              --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, Brendan <breninasia@...> wrote:

              > I finally finished this on Monday evening and got some photos of it last night
              > -- I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
              >
              > There are a few more pics at:
              > http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/models/finished/iveco-rigid-tanker/
              >
              > Bren

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  dutchmodeltruckclub-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  dutchmodeltruckclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Geert D.
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
                Hi Bren,

                looks good. Though, feels a bit weird without bumper at the end of the chassis.

                Regards,

                Geert

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
                  Thanks Geert,

                  I hear you on the bumper. Been considering building underrun protection for it.