DUTCH IPMS

  • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      Great photos, guys!

      I saw some very interesting stuff there! André, I am looking forward to seeing your Volvo finished in Jabbeke!!

      Regards

      Jan
    • André de Vries
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hey Jan,

        Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished there aswell ;-)

        André

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
          I had an idea to finish the mine one as well. There are one famous dutch transport company decals being prepared by my friend so I'll see how many time I will be able to find before Jabbeke. It would be great to see these two models together.

          Jan

          > Od: André de Vries <adv-online@...>
          > Předmět: RE: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DUTCH IPMS
          > Datum: 01.11.2010 20:16:50
          > Hey Jan,
          >
          > Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished there aswell ;-)
          >
          > André

        • André de Vries
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
            That would indeed be great to have them side by side. I really do want it to
            be finished for Jabbeke, might even be the first I will enter for the
            contest. I hope I can find the time to do some modeling.

            André

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
              Wow, that sounds even more interesting. How about the paintjob? Did you made any final decision yet?

              Jan

              > Od: André de Vries <adv-online@...>
              > Předmět: RE: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] DUTCH IPMS
              > Datum: 01.11.2010 20:51:44
              > That would indeed be great to have them side by side. I really do want it to
              > be finished for Jabbeke, might even be the first I will enter for the
              > contest. I hope I can find the time to do some modeling.
              >
              > André

            • André de Vries
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
                Yes, I did, it will be in the original factory colors. The white and the
                orange stripes are simple, the precise chassis color is still a puzzle.

                André