Crewcab Scania firetruck in South Africa

  • Brendan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      When I was home recently, I saw that the local FD has bought a fleet of Scania crewcab trucks. The body work is locally made. I managed to get permission (what a pain that was!) to get some photos, which I have uploaded to my Fotki site:

      http://public.fotki.com/irltrucks/south-african-firet/

      One thing I noticed was that the fuel tank has been replaced with something a little larger than 150L!

      Enjoy!

      Bren
    • Howard@KFS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Maybe the houses are further apart in SA than in Europe.....& bush fires more common ? : - )
        Happy new year Bren & all.

        Howard