F12 6x2 wheelbase

  • nedlloyd@seznam.cz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Gentlemen,

      would anyone know what is the wheelbase of such F12 6x2 tractor:

      http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/images/csad/104.jpg
      http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/images/csad/132.jpg

      I got this from fotki site:

      http://images30.fotki.com/v43/fileODmn/f0b04/1/117425/465856/FB8802.jpg

      It's a F88 drawing from fotki site but I suppose this should be the same on F12. I just need the distance to the 1st axle and the rear overhang would be also nice.

      Thanks in advance

      Jan
    • Andre de Vries
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hi Jan,

        I suppose it would be the same as a 6x4. I can measure up a 1:25 Revell 6x4 F12 wheelbase for you. Wil have to go home first, still at the office now.

        André

        p.s Fantastic old pictures!!

        On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:36:06 +0200 (CEST)
        nedlloyd@... wrote:
        > Gentlemen,

        would anyone know what is the wheelbase of such F12 6x2
        >tractor:
        >
        > http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/images/csad/104.jpg

        http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/images/csad/132.jpg

        > I got this from fotki site:

        http://images30.fotki.com/v43/fileODmn/f0b04/1/117425/465856/FB8802.jpg

        > It's a F88 drawing from fotki
        site but I suppose this
        >should be the same on F12. I just need the distance to
        >the 1st axle and the rear
        overhang would be also nice.

        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Jan

      • scaletrucker
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hi Jan,

          wheelbases of the F10 / F12 are as follows:

          6x2 semi tractor / tractor 3200mm, 3700mm, 4300mm, 4700mm
          6x2 S-ride 3200mm for semi tractor only.

          the wheelbase measures from the middle of the front axle to the middle of the first rear axle.

          Guenter