Question about Revell of germany kit #7497 Kenworth W-900

  • Raymond Girard
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2009
      Hi everyone
      does anyone know what color plastic the hood/bonnet , cab , and sleeper are
      molded in ? , I see its available in Europe and Canada and sometime in May in US , and I must get one ,
      thanks a lot ,

      Ray
    • Geert D.
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2009
        Hi Ray,

        I haven't seen the actual content of this particular issue yet (or a photo thereof), but knowing Revell it's most likely going to be red (per the box photos). If it turns out to be red indeed and you find that color to be problematic, get a T900 "Australia" instead (body parts in tan) and simply do not use the "Australia" parts (as the T900 is the complete regular W900 kit plus "Australia" parts).

        Regards,

        Geert

        At 09:40 01-05-2009 -0700, Ray wrote:

        >Hi everyone
        >does anyone know what color plastic the hood/bonnet , cab , and sleeper are
        > molded in ? , I see its available in Europe and Canada and sometime in May in US , and I must get one ,
        >thanks a lot ,
        >
        >Ray
      • Dave Griffiths
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2009
          If you go to http://www.modellversium.de/kit/artikel.php?id=4169 it shows it in red, plus the sprues and decals.........Dave.

          > Hi everyone
          > does anyone know what color plastic the hood/bonnet , cab , and sleeper are
          > molded in ? , I see its available in Europe and Canada and sometime in May in US , and I must get one ,
          > thanks a lot ,
          >
          > Ray

        • Raymond Girard
          Message 4 of 14 , May 5, 2009
            excellent! , thanks Dave ,

            > shows it in red, plus the sprues and decals.........Dave.
            > >

            > > Hi everyone
            > > does anyone know what color plastic the hood/bonnet ,
            > cab , and sleeper are
            > > molded in ? , I see its available in Europe and
            > Canada and sometime in May in US , and I must get one ,
            > > thanks a lot ,
            > >
            > > Ray

          • Raymond Girard
            Message 5 of 14 , May 6, 2009
              Hi Geert ,
              thanks , I bought 1 kit and am waiting for it to get here , I guess it
              does not matter but I was curios , if I paint it would be red anyway but I got to see it because Dave posted a link to it ,