Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] Italeri dump trailer

  • C. Mitchell
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 1, 2008
      I assumed that since the Schmitz catalog had a trailer that resembled the trailer.

      Charles Mitchell

      Date: 30/11/2008 9:36:16 PM

      The Italeri dump trailer wil be a Schmitz Cargo Bull.

      Charles Mitchell

      From: Brendan
      Date: 30/11/2008 7:55:38 PM

      Sean,

      My original post was missing a word or two -- it's the TMW forum, not the mag that mentions the 1 Dec release date.

      Get the mag anyway -- my Atego article is in it!

      Bren

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 6, 2008
        Well, it's as you say, Bren. Expected news.

        Jan