Early Volvo F12

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 7:01 AM
      Hello mates, only been a member for a few days and I'm already picking
      DMTC's vast collective brain. I'm trying to find out what year the
      Volvo F12 changed from the dual round headlamps to the single
      rectangular ones. Also, and I know I'm out of luck here, does anyone
      know where I might find ANY info/pictures/refrences/etc. of truck stops
      and gas stations in SWEDEN from the EARLY TO MID 1980s? Cheers, Walter
    • André de Vries
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 8:02 AM

        Hello Walter,

        If I am correct it was the 1987 model that got the rectangular headlights. Might even have been 1986 but then only on the F16 model.

        André

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 8:08 AM

          Okay, it was 1987 as this link will show: http://www.volvo.com/trucks/global/en-gb/aboutus/history/1980s/F10_and_F12.htm

          André

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1 9:00 AM
            Hello Andre, Thank you for your help and the awesome link! So it is
            safe to say that you would see rectangular light Volvos as early as
            Autumn 1986. Great! Thanks again and have a good weekend, Walter