Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] My Latest in progress build

  • Hector
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      They look great!

      Hector

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Christian
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:52 PM
      Subject: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] My Latest in progress build

      Hi there,

      I was busy during the last weeks and startet btw reworked one of my older projects.It´s the White Road Boss with shortened hood.First I wanted to build it in an Atlanta Motor Lines version but found no good pics for making the decals so the White went back to its box and on the shelf.Shortly after I got home I thought that this truck will be a nice one for my flatbedtrailer. I started producing this in January this year and sold some of the conversion kits at Jabbeke.It´s milled out on my CNC-Machine. I developed some new parts for the trailer after the show and now you can get it as an conversion using some donor parts from an AMT trailer or other 1:25 scale trailers and as an complete kit.

      Okay now back to the Road Boss.Cab and hood are painted green and the frame was red.So I had only some small changes to do on the paintjob like painting the fenders also red.It´s now the Gerosa Haulage paintsheme.

      Here´s the link to my Fotki : http://public. fotki.com/ Twist67/modelbui lding/models- in-progress/ white-road- boss-sho/

      More will follow,soon

      Cheers,Chris

    • Lev Pozdnyakovsky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        Chris,

        Really nice!
        Didn't know you've got yourself a CNC machine. You can now do a lot of interesting models with easy.

        Lev

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2008
          Hi Chris,

          short Road Boss. Cool.

          Regards,

          Geert

          At 20:52 30/04/2008 +0200, Chris wrote:
          Hi there,
          I was busy during the last weeks and startet btw reworked one of my older projects.It´s the White Road Boss with shortened hood.  ...
        • Christian
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2008

            Hi Lev,

            I bought this machine last year,but after that my mother died so I haven´t much time do do something with that thing…..but in January this year I started developing and producing some parts for my own and also for sale.And I could make some interesting models for sure and also always need ideas for new projects.

            Cheers,Chris