Modeltruck kit Archive UPDATE

  • adevries001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      I've just uploaded 64 new pictures to my Webshots modeltruck kit
      archive. All the new pictures are at the end of there corresponding
      album that are mentioned below :

      Archive Catalog 3 : new album with 34 rare vintage pictures.
      Dodge : 2 new pictures
      Ford 2 : 1 new picture
      Freuhauf : 1 new picture
      Fuso : new album with 1 new picture
      GMC : 1 new picture
      International : 4 new pictures
      Mack : 2 new pictures
      Peterbilt 2 : 2 new pictures
      Renault : 1 new picture
      Scania : 1 new picture
      Trailers 1 : 7 new pictures
      Trailers 2 : now also holds Trailmobile pictures
      Volvo : 1 new picture

      As ever, if you have something to share for this archive, feel free
      to email me. Its in my profile.

      Thanks,

      André