Question about Engine Colour - Part II

  • Sean Duffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello All

      Now that I figured out what kit has what engine, I have a question about engine colour

      A Search on Detroit Diesel, 8V92, and Silver come up with everything of pictures of an 8V92.

      Since I know that this engine is supposed to be silver, unless one of my local truck dealers just happens to have a can, what is the closet silver to the real engine colour or does it matter

      Preferably I hope I can find 1:1 engine paint for this, but if not need to figure out the colour

      Sean

      Sean Duffy
      Barrie, Ontario Canada

      Sean's Models and Pictures

      Sean's Groups
      Yahoo International Truck Models Group
      Yahoo Large Scale Military Vehicles
      Yahoo - FEVM · Fire Emergency Vehicle Modeling
      Yahoo The Model Car Club Group
    • sean huber