spec sheets wanted

  • darrentapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi,All

      Could anybody help i am looking for spec sheets for the following
      to help build some models:

      volvo n10/n12 plus nh12

      scania t cab 4w units

      man tga units

      merc actros

      if you can help please email with details.
      also i am a big fan of fairground transport would
      any body like to swop details from holland/germany
      with me in england.

      Thanks,Alot Darren.
    • adevries001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Darren,

        For the Volvo N-series I can direct you to my brochure site at:
        http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4118662
        Not really spec-sheets but still usefull info.

        The Scania spec-sheet can probably be found at:
        http://bodybuilder.scania.com/sdd/sdd_en_0.htm

        The MAN TGA spec-sheets can be found at:
        http://www1.mn.man.de/manted/epl/index.epl

        Not much info on the Actros yet other then the MB website at:
        http://mercedes-benz.com

        Don't have anything on Dutch fairground truck but next time they
        setup in my home town I could take some pictures.

        Hope this helps,

        André