Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] paint type question

  • Sean Duffy
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
      I guess Im Lucky I bought big jars when I did

      Sean

      Sean Duffy
      Barrie, Ontario Canada

      COMS - Central Ontario Model Show
      Sunday April  29th 2007 - 10am to 5pm

      See Sean's 1/24 & 1/25 Scale Models

      Sean's Truck, Construction Equipment and Heavy EMS Photos

      Sean's Groups
      Yahoo International Truck Models Group
      Yahoo The Model Car Club Group
      From: Brendan
      Date: 11/02/06 20:21:35

      If you get the bottle, you'll need to thin it down if you want to airbrush it. You *can* brush paint with it, but I honestly haven't had any success trying to brush paint Tamiya clear colors on larger surfaces (such as windows) -- it works fine for things like lights, but other surfaces, it's very obvious where you got more on the surface.

      Bren

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 8, 2006
        Hello !!!!!!!!!!! Where did this come from ?????????? I posted this the 3rd of november !!!!!!!!!!!

        I, must say mine was a Tamiya Smoke spraycan and that might have been more agresive to the plastic then normal Tamiya paint is.

        André