[Dutch Modeltruck Club] Re: Need an Iveco help

  • Jan (Ned) Rosecky
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      Wow, that article would be amazing! please, try to find it out and let
      me know it's on Fotki site.

      You are right..I got my T600 which is in Mark's house in England so I
      am not in hurry and we can easily make it in Jabbeke, of course :o) !
      ...and...I did't got my Astro yet too so...no need to hurry. Thanks,
      Arjan!

      Jan

      --- In dutchmodeltruckclub@yahoogroups.com, "Arjan Ouwendijk"
      <arjan.ouwendijk@...> wrote:

      > Jan,
      >
      > There was an article in Scale Models Int'l a couple of years ago about
      > converting an Iveco V8 into a 6 in line.
      > I need to dig up that article and scan it and put in on
      Fotki.....I'll try
      > to do that this weekend.
      > I'll also try to figure out what we have to exchange for your KW T600
      > project but I'll guess you're not in a hurry and we've got time until
      > Jabbeke 2007??
      > If not, please let me know.
      >
      > Arjan
      >
      > _____

    • Arjan Ouwendijk
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        Jan,

        André just pointed me to TMW38 which has exactly the same subject and writer/builder as in SMI !!
        I plan to scan the SMI article for you but would also like to upload the TMW article but need Peter's approval for that ofcourse......please??????????????????????????? :o)

        Next Wednessday after work my holliday starts and then I'm off until October 2nd......lots of time to do some more scanning.
        Then I might check out the W900/T600 exchange project.....and ofcourse the engine :o)

        Arjan

        <arjan.ouwendijk@ ...> wrote:

        Jan,

        > There was an article in Scale Models Int'l a couple of
        years ago about
        > converting an Iveco V8 into a 6 in line.
        > I need
        to dig up that article and scan it and put in on
        Fotki.....I' ll try
        > to do that this weekend.
        > I'll also try to figure out what we
        have to exchange for your KW T600
        > project but I'll guess you're not in a
        hurry and we've got time until
        > Jabbeke 2007??
        > If not, please let
        me know.

        href="mailto:dutchmodeltruckclub%40yahoogroups.com">dutchmodeltruckclub @yahoogroups. com

        > Or shalll I say 190.48 and 190.38 which probably doesnt exist
        as I
        > found it should be 190.36...so what engine does this
        have?

      • Arjan Ouwendijk
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 28, 2006
          Jan, Hector,

          I finally scanned those Iveco articles and I've sent you guys an email about it.....have fun !!

          Arjan

          <arjan.ouwendijk@ ...> wrote:

          Jan,

          > There was an article in Scale Models Int'l a couple of
          years ago about
          > converting an Iveco V8 into a 6 in line.
          > I need
          to dig up that article and scan it and put in on
          Fotki.....I' ll try
          > to do that this weekend.
          > I'll also try to figure out what we
          have to exchange for your KW T600