20150Re: [Dutch Modeltruck Club] Spielw arenmesse Nürnberg 2014

  • alterlaster
    Feb 2, 2014
      Hi, I was just interested in the quality of the kits...
      the Opel is the  more attractive car for me...

      I now searched and found a few

      thank you
      Rüdiger

      Am 02.02.2014 09:41, schrieb Hessel & Aletta:
      I do have the ICM Mercedes 3-axle car. It is a model of the car that Hitler used when he occupied Austria. I bought it because it is 1:24 and I saw a restored one in a Museum in Sinsheim, Germany this year.

      Hessel

      Op 1 feb. 2014, om 23:52 heeft alterlaster <alterlaster@...> het volgende geschreven:

      Hi André,

      IBG Büssing and ICM Mercedes Fire Truck seem to be 1:35.

      Does anybody knows these Opel and Mercedes in 1.24?
      I know they aren't trucks...

      http://www.icm.com.ua/catalogue/technics/tscale124/

      Regards
      Rüdiger

      Am 31.01.2014 21:07, schrieb André de Vries:

      All the truck news in one place:

      http://public.fotki.com/modeltrucks25thscale/kit-news/2014-modeltruck-news/2014-modeltruck-kit-news/

      And yes, it is some great news for Euro truck builders, but the US builders are also getting some!

      Enjoy, André

  • Show all 8 messages in this topic