looking for orally challenged man to drink my pussy cum

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be
      with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long
      they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with
      long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for
      a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i
      need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes
      rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
      xoxo, me