looking to GIVE my first oral favor to a rescuer or volunteer

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 8, 2005
      my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a
      perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick
      through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house
      (perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished
      bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when
      your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole
      gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a
      glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im
      home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain
      color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
      http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com
      ready and waiting, me ;o)
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 26, 2005
        my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a
        perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick
        through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house
        (perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished
        bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when
        your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole
        gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a
        glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im
        home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain
        color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
        http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
        ready and waiting, me ;o)
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 8, 2006
                  my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
                  http://www.no-strings-fun.net/casualencounters
                  ready and waiting, me ;o)