its ok if your not hung, just be good at oral

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 7, 2005
      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be
      with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long
      they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with
      long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for
      a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i
      need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes
      rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
      xoxo, me
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 13, 2005
          men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be
          with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long
          they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with
          long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for
          a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i
          need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes
          rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
          http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com
          xoxo, me
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
                      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be
                      with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long
                      they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with
                      long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for
                      a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i
                      need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes
                      rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
                      http://www.casual-sex-partners.com
                      xoxo, me
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 4, 2006
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 23, 2006
                          men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
                          http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com/casualencounters
                          xoxo, me
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 23, 2006
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 23, 2006