lets meet in the parking garage at your work for some fun

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
      im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra
      marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I
      loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look
      at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size.
      basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show
      me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face
      and cock pics with me here under luvnlady3050
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
      kisses, me
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
        im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra
        marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I
        loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look
        at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size.
        basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show
        me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face
        and cock pics with me here under luvnlady3050
        http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com
        kisses, me
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2006
              im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra
              marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I
              loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look
              at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size.
              basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show
              me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face
              and cock pics with me here under luvnlady3050
              http://www.casual-sex-partners.com
              kisses, me
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20, 2006