I am a woman in heat who loves the heat of your body and mine

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 28, 2005
      My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that
      time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got
      my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel
      under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will
      grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your
      cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me
      names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to
      keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to
      get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my
      mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to
      fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
      kisses, me
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 29, 2005
            My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that
            time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got
            my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel
            under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will
            grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your
            cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me
            names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to
            keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to
            get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my
            mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to
            fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
            http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com
            kisses, me
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 22 5:35 PM
              My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
              http://www.discreet-sex-partners.com/casualencounters
              kisses, me
              Message 6 of 23 , Jun 30, 2006
                My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
                http://www.casualsexfriends.com
                kisses, me
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 19, 2006
                  Message 8 of 23 , Aug 10, 2006