new girl in the city, left behind casual love life

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      i finished getting my stuff together but I cant travel back home. I could lay in bed and play all day if I wanted to. my hotel is near capacity and I'm getting tired of being rowded. i think theres 2-4 per room here so you can only imagine. if you want to come by and rescue me for this place you'll be the luckiest guy. i get really fun once I warm to you. just be sincere, sexy, and make me enjoy cuming to your place. check out my pic and email here under imurboo
      http://www.blackbookaffair.net
      xoxo,me