did we miss each other?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under imurboo
      http://www.blackbookaffair.net
      kisses, me