sire looking for repulsive stud

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2006
      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes rough love making. exchange pics with me under hottieholly4u here.
      http://www.casual-sex-partners.com
      xoxo, me
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2007