sire looking for a repulsive stud...is it you?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under heatherbabe234
      http://www.casualsexfriends.com
      kisses, me
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 18, 2007
        im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under kutiekatie85
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 24, 2007
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 28, 2007
            im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under crazyinbedmel
            http://www.casual-sex-partners.com
            kisses, me