my pussy lips will be on the other side of my homemade glory hole

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2006
      my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under fempitinheat
      http://www.casual-sex-partners.com/fempitinheat
      ready and waiting, me ;o)
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2006
        my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under hottieholly4u
        http://www.casual-sex-partners.com/hottieholly4u
        ready and waiting, me ;o)
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006