i need to take my frustrations out on some cock

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2006
      im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under reddownthere
      http://www.casual-sex-partners.com/reddownthere
      kisses, me
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
        im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under dinafun78
        http://www.casual-sex-partners.com/dinafun78
        kisses, me
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2006
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 7, 2006
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2006
              im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under hottieholly4u
              http://www.casual-sex-partners.com/hottieholly4u
              kisses, me
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 14, 2006
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006