wanna stop by my homemade glory hole?

    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 13, 2006
      my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
      www.no-strings-fun.net/kallegirl26
      ready and waiting, me ;o)
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 21, 2006
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 22, 2006
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 23, 2006
            my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
            http://www.casualsexfriends.com
            ready and waiting, me ;o)
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 23, 2006
              my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside. there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room. come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side. you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk. i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under darlened