no-strings newbie looking for avg sized man for secret play

    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 10, 2006
      im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers. i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much. its such a strong burning desire now. when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under luvnlady3050
      http://www.casualsexfriends.com
      kisses, me
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 21 4:55 PM
        men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
        http://www.casualsexfriends.com
        xoxo, me