no-strings newbie looking for avg sized man for secret play

    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 7, 2006
      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes rough love making. exchange pics with me under raelyn4 here.
      http://www.casualsexfriends.com
      xoxo, me
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 21, 2006