my tight lil pussy is begging to get beat hard from behind

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      I am married and not going to be anything other for a long time. Having said that, I am hoping to connect with a man (preferably tall) who in interested in having a mostly sexual relationship. also someone who can carry on a decent conversation as well—being an avid reader would be a bonus! I want something in between a fling and an affair. I have a huge oral fetish which means almost unlimited blowjobs for you. Some sense of commitment would be nice just for the convenience of not having to put myself out on the line in this way again for awhile. whenever either of us wants out—no questions asked. get some directions and more of my pics here
      www.casualsexfriends.com
      get back to me, xoxo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006