have you ever tasted a female orgasm? give mine a taste

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
      something happened to me recently that awakend this inner woman in me that lusts to be used as a woman. anyways, for the longest time now, I've wanted to hook up with a guy in his work truck at a parking garage or some other non suspicious place. please tell me if you think Im crazy for this kinda lust? i just see how big these cargo areas are and I admit my mind thinks dirty thoughts. i want to meet you at your workplace and we can have some lunchtime fun.this has been a huge fantasy of mine for a long time. i really like big conversion vans or extended cab work trucks. check me out and get email me here if you want to help me with my fantasy.
      www.casual-partners.com
      xoxo, Sara
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006