unlimited blowjobs for a place to stay until I can go back home

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      i finished getting my stuff together but I cant travel back home. I could lay in bed and play all day if I wanted to. my hotel is near capacity and I'm getting tired of being crowded. i think theres 2-4 per room here so you can only imagine. if you want to come by and rescue me for this place you'll be the luckiest guy. i get really fun once I warm to you. just be sincere, sexy, and make me enjoy cuming to your place. check out my pic and email here under mrsgoodhead
      http://www.casual-sex-partners.com
      xoxo, me
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
        i finished getting my stuff together but I cant travel back home. I could lay in bed and play all day if I wanted to. my hotel is near capacity and I'm getting tired of being crowded. i think theres 2-4 per room here so you can only imagine. if you want to come by and rescue me for this place you'll be the luckiest guy. i get really fun once I warm to you. just be sincere, sexy, and make me enjoy cuming to your place. check out my pic and email here under mrsgoodhead
        www.no-strings-fun.net/kallegirl26
        xoxo, me
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2006
          i finished getting my stuff together but I cant travel back home. I could lay in bed and play all day if I wanted to. my hotel is near capacity and I'm getting tired of being crowded. i think theres 2-4 per room here so you can only imagine. if you want to come by and rescue me for this place you'll be the luckiest guy. i get really fun once I warm to you. just be sincere, sexy, and make me enjoy cuming to your place. check out my pic and email here under mrsgoodhead
          http://www.casualsexfriends.com
          xoxo, me
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006