313litte snobby bitch wants to walk bo-legged for a few days from cock

    Jan 24, 2007
      men with bigger meat usually arent great lovers but are fun to be with. I love to show guys how to be great lovers no matter how long they hang. if you can french kiss good then your able to compete with long men. the orgasms are totally different too. im just looking for a real down to earth man for some mature play. no-strings of course. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes rough love making. exchange pics with me under heatherbabe234 here.
      http://www.casualsexfriends.com
      xoxo, me
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic