1I am a woman in heat who loves the heat of your body and mine

    Aug 2, 2005
      My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/girlisfox
      kisses, me
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic