Amigos Em Portugal

  • surfjim2000
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 1, 2005
      I was on Darla.com (great site BTW) yesterday and they have this featured on the front page. I
      ordered it, and historically they don't put stuff up they don't have in stock...is it out already?

      If anyone in the states wants a copy of this, Darla is the place to get it. Good prices and quick
      shipping.
    • PHILIP CLEAVER
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 17, 2005
        All copies ordered were posted tues/weds this week ie by weds 14/9 latest

        Im glad you thought thje re-master was very good - thanks for your support

        Phil