Fwd: Durutti Column Auction List # 2

  • s. borges
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      This may be of interest.

      cheers, s., rio.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Kingbee Records <kingbee.records@...>
      Date: 2012/2/18
      Subject: Durutti Column Auction List # 2
      Cc: kingbee.records@...

      Hi, attached is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that lists and describes 10
      Durutti Column items.

      Photos will follow separately

      Please refer to the Important Info on Bidding e-mail I have already sent
      out with an explanation of the new fairer bidding system.

      To bid on any of these items I will need a starting bid and a maximum bid
      as well as the item number you are bidding on.

      The closing date for bids on these 10 items is Midday on Weds 29th February
      after which I'll let you know if you have won any of the items.

      PLEASE NOTE... be careful when using the item number on the excel
      spreadsheet to bid due to the way Item #1 is actually listed on Line 2
      because of the headings all listed on Line 1