test

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      i appologise  for this test message if anyone gets it.  just trying  to see if yahoo groups is working again for me.

      "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
      "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
       "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
       Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
      www.minimansell.com
      www.ukjugglingshop.com
    • claire.gibbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2009