raft race

  • Les&Dyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      further to last nights conversation. Pictures of last year here
      http://www.astro.soton.ac.uk/~kfg/raftrace.html. 2007 is to be on 3rd
      June. I will try to find out entry fee?. I think a ballon raft needs
      further consideration.
    • Tall Claire
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
        Hello there,
        Again, further to Tuesday night in the pub.......
        I had a look in our big book of campsites and came across this one. Looks fab.
        All essential facilities and a lovely location. I can enquire about whether
        they'd accept a group booking if folks would like?
        TC
      • AndyN
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
          Claire
          Am I missing something? Where is the camp site?

          Andy