New year new idea ----- BEER!!!

  • duncan.castling@durham.gov.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      For the Beer Monsters among you, I wondered whether we could do something with
      Durham Brewery to do a beer with our Logo.

      What do you think?

      Dear Duncan,

      We could easily put your name on a beer. It would be possible to make a new
      beer or put a new name on an old one. Your specification looks a lot like
      Magus. The only problem with a new beer is that we would have to make 10
      barrels (40 firkins) for your one or two.

      Regards

      Steve

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        Druncan

        I can't possibly drink 10 barrels of beer before it goes off....

        ...... but that won't stop me trying.

        I know its a waste, but I will be behind the bar at the Newcastle Beer
        Festival on 9th to 12th April, so I suppose that I could try selling it
        instead. I could juggle at the same time. Never tried juggling while up
        to my ankles in beer soaked sawdust before!

        Dr John

        On 6 Jan 2003, at 10:42, duncan.castling@... wrote:

        > For the Beer Monsters among you, I wondered whether we could do something with
        > Durham Brewery to do a beer with our Logo.
        >
        > What do you think?
        >

        > Dear Duncan,
        >
        > We could easily put your name on a beer. It would be possible to make a new
        > beer or put a new name on an old one. Your specification looks a lot like
        > Magus. The only problem with a new beer is that we would have to make 10
        > barrels (40 firkins) for your one or two.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Steve

        Dr John Wolstenholme
        Cytogenetics Laboratory