Fw: KENDAL AND CARABOSSE - ENCHANTED EVENINGS THIS AUTUMN

  • mini mansell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      FW: KENDAL AND CARABOSSE - ENCHANTED EVENINGS THIS AUTUMN
      this is close enough for anyone to fancy popping over this weekend.

      THIS WEEKEND - “KENDAL ALIGHT 06”    This is the second year of a street theatre day ( that we have programmed for them) as part of this free festival in KENDAL, LAKE DISTRICT.  The Friday evening is the 37th Annual Torchlight Carnival and Saturday afternoon sees a host of street performers including Cinemarionnettes (France) and Apex Moving Company (Belgium) along with a great selection of British groups (Avanti Display, Artizani, Bread and Butter, Desperate Men, Strange cargo, Hens teeth. Dot Comedy and more ) all working round the town centre during the afternoon.  Kendal is a very attractive small town with (dare I say it!) an amazing chocolate shop and café, where you can get 20 different flavours of hot chocolate, to sip while you watch the shows.  Info from www.kendaltorchlightcarnival.co.uk .