World Juggling Day and Party tent

  • Roger Davies
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 14, 2006
      Can someone please give me the number for Shakespeare hall. I do not
      have the number on hand. I was going to see if I can get up there to
      pick up the Party Tent for the weekend.

      I was shocked that no one had thought to say that no one was taking the
      tent down until we were in the pub when it was too late. I had my car
      there and could easily have taken it. I know I have been away for the
      last 2 weeks, but it is not hard to give me a call or post on this forum
      for people to take the tent (or barbie).

      The Tent is a focus for the event and even if it were not used much I
      think it should be there to make the event complete. The club has very
      generously supported this event by lending it the use of our Party Tent
      since the beginning and if we did not to turn up with it I KNOW there
      are other jugglers who will think we are snubbing the event. If it was
      not going down we should have at least informed the wider juggling
      community to allow them to possibly fill the gap.

      (Maddy, or anyone else, do you need lifts?)

      Roger

      __________________________

      The UK's Unicycle Source
      http://www.unicycle.uk.com
      __________________________
    • AndyN
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 14, 2006
        Roger Davies wrote:
        > Can someone please give me the number for Shakespeare hall. I do not
        > have the number on hand. I was going to see if I can get up there to
        > pick up the Party Tent for the weekend.

        Rog did you get my text with the Shakespeare number? Anyway its here
        01913842748

        Andy
      • Mini Mansell
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 3, 2007
          getting closer.

          WJD  in the lakes

          come and have fun  doing nothing.

          "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
          "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
           "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
           Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
          www.minimansell.com
          www.ukjugglingshop.com
        • Miark
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 4, 2007
            for those who don't read uk_jugglers the correct website address for
            World Jugglin' Day is
            http://www.worldjugglingday.co.uk

            Miark
            "mistakes, who me? I believe you've got the wrong person" - anonymous

            Mini Mansell wrote:

            > getting closer.
            >
            > WJD in the lakes
            >

            > www.worldjugglinday .co.uk <http://www.worldjugglinday.co.uk>
            >

            > come and have fun doing nothing.
            >

            > "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe
            > impossible things."
            > "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
            > "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
            > Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before
            > breakfast."
            > www.minimansell. com <http://www.minimansell.com>
            > www.ukjugglingshop. com <http://www.ukjugglingshop.com>

          • mini mansell
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 14, 2007
              For those thinking about coming to world juggling day in the lakes
              Stop thinking and get driving, the site is great we have plenty
              parking space for camping, it's beautiful. We have toilets, hot
              showers, lounge, kitchen and a TV and the pleasure you get from
              spending the weekend with all your mates. Or and by the way all this
              for £3 a night

              If you need to contact me Mini phone number 077941212719
            • mini mansell
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 14, 2007
                For those thinking about coming to World Juggling Day in the lakes
                STOP thinking and get driving. The site is great, we have plenty of
                parking, space for camping, it is beautiful. We have toilets, hot
                showers, a lounge, kitchen and a TV along with the pleasure you get
                from spending the weekend with all your mates. Or and by the way all
                this for £3 a night.

                If you need to contact me Mini phone number 07941212719

                P.S Got the phone number wrong on the previous post.
              • Mini Mansell
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 9, 2008

                  I am unable to make it to the club tomorrow  night.

                  Could someone please make an announcement about this weekend in the lakes

                  World juggling day

                  Ambleside football ground.

                  There will be people there from Thursday until Monday.

                  Mini

                  Creative,  Artistic, Enthusiastic.

                  Circus Skills,  Street Shows, Mayhem.

                  www.minimansell.com

                • Miark
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 14, 2009
                    Hi

                    Just a reminder next weekend 21-22 June is World Juggling Day in Ambleside.

                    http://www.worldjugglingday.co.uk/

                    If anyone wants directions and a passenger, I might be able to help.

                    Miark
                  • Andy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 14, 2009
                      --- In durhamcityjugglers@yahoogroups.com, Miark <miark@...> wrote:

                      > Hi
                      >
                      > Just a reminder next weekend 21-22 June is World Juggling Day in Ambleside.
                      >
                      > http://www.worldjugglingday.co.uk/
                      >
                      > If anyone wants directions and a passenger, I might be able to help.
                      >
                      > Miark

                      The dates are 19th - 21st Miark.

                      Andy
                    • Miark
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 14, 2009
                        Yes, Andy is right, 19th to 21st of June is a more accurate
                        description of the dates.

                        Miark